Sundarban Tour 3 Days 2 Night 4.5
Tour Upcomming Date
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM : Pick up points
Pickup from Indian Museum Near Park Street Metro. Be there by 8:00 AM. We shall depart by 8:30 AM.
Pick up from P.C.Chandra Garden Gate No.1, Science city – be there by 8:30 AM and depart from there at 9:00 AM by AC vehicle.
Three hours and a half drive to Godhkhali end of the road.
Enjoy Breakfast - Tea Break on the way.
2 PM : Reach at Hotel which is located just opposite to Sundarban Tiger Reserve.The Place is surrounded by village, forests and amazing breeze of the river.
2:30 PM : We will arrange a Delicious and healthy Lunch.
4:00 PM : Amazing Boat Ride, with a calming view of sunset, enjoy the jungle tour and return to the hotel at 6 pm.
7:00 PM : It’s time you enjoy some snacks with hot tea while enjoying the folk dance.
8 PM : EnjoyBonfire combined with music during winter season only.
10 PM : Hot and Tasty Dinner and Cozy Night stay at Hotel.
8:00 AM : We will start our journey to Sundarban Delta Safari by a boat.
8:30 AM : Jungle Safariguided by the expert followedby Govt. tourist Guide at Sajnekhali Tiger Reserve.
9:30 AM : Thrilling boat Safari in the rivers, Islands & small Creeks covering Pirkhali, BanbibiVarani, Sundarkhali, Khonakhali, Choragaji, Deualvarani, SarakKhali 1 or 2, Gazikhali , Nobanki. Sudhanyakhali Watch Tower is amazing. In the Tiger Reserve watch animals like spotted deer, crocodile, wild Boar, snakes, water monitor lizard, different types of birds and also Royal Bengal Tiger (if you are lucky).
12.30 PM : Explore to Do-Banki Tiger Reserve & Watch Tower. The 896-meter canopy walk at Do Banki gives you an alluring time when you can ponder on different matters and get solution. You can get chance to watch wild life from enclosure.
1:30 PM : Visiting to Panchamukhni 5 River junction through Boat.
2:00 PM : We will arrange Lunch at boat .
5:00 PM : After visiting the amazing sundarban national park safari we shall reach at Pakhiralay.
10:00 PM : Happy tasty dinner at the Hotel.
7.00 AM : Jharkhali Tiger Reserve Area & Watch Tower & Zoo through Boat, Panchamukhani, Back to Gosaba than to go to visit Hamilton Bungalow & Rabindranath Tagore Bungalow and next transfer by boat reach the Vehicle and head back to Kolkata, Lunch will be provided on the Boat / On The Way.
6 To 7:00 PM :- Reach Kolkata.
Hope you enjoyed the tour and had a very nice experience all together.
Tour Foods Menu
Breakfast :- Sandwich, Sweet, Bisleri, Tea.
Lunch :- Rice, Dal, Mixed Veg, Bhetki Curry, prawn malai curry, Chatni, Papad, Salad, Sweet, Fruits.
Evening :- Chicken Pakora, Veg Pakora, Salad, Tea / Coffee.
Dinner :- Rice, Ruti, Chicken Curry, Mix Veg, Salad, Sweet.
Early Morning :- Bed Tea / Coffee Biscuits.
Breakfast :- Nanpuri Chana Masala, Sweet, Tea / coffee.
Lunch :- Rice, Dal, Fry, Vegetable, Fish Curry, Crabs Kalia, Chatni, Papad, Sweet, Fruits.
Evening :- Onion Pakoda, Tea / Coffee.
Dinner :- Fried Rice, Ruti, Mutton Curry, Chili Panner, Salad, Sweet.
Early Morning :- Bed Tea / Coffee, Biscuits.
Breakfast :- Radhaballavi, Alour Kosha, Sweet, Tea / Coffee.
Lunch :- Rice, Dal, Fry, Mix Veg, Doi Katla, Salad, Chatni, Papad, Sweet.
Veg Menu Also Available
- Transportation From Kolkata By Ac Vehicle Sharing Basis.
- Accommodation Deluxe Room Ac / Non Ac.
- Proper mechanized boat with European toilet and latest facilities.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Evening tea Snacks, Dinner bed tea provided.
- Cultural Program in the Evening
- Fees for guide and Jungle Entry.
- Permission for Boat and Still Camera.
- Special Camp Fire (only during Winter season).
- Any Hard or Aerated Drinks.
- Video camera charges.
- Any miscellaneous expenses incurred by the guests.
- Coolie Charge.
- Itinerary is subject to change/alterations as the visit to the various watchtowers depend upon weather and tide conditions. However, all watchtowers and destinations as mentioned in the itinerary will definitely be covered.
- The Food menu may be change based on the availability.
- Due to technical or other issues, we may be change the Vehicle or Boat for the safety of our guests.